I really didn't want to make another post on the Occupy protesters. I really don't care really because they're simply insignificant to the public. The fact that they're "occupying" a public parks has soured public opinion for them. A lot has already been said in the Occupy Wall Street is Stupid post.

I was actually compelled to post for a few reasons. I saw something in the news about Michael Moore replying to the evictions of "occupiers" in New York. I didn't actually go to his website, but I did see a little screen shot of what he said. He had a quote from the New York constitution that basically said people have the right to assemble and protest.

I thought I'd lay this out for people of the occupy movement and supporters of it;

You absolutely have the right to protest and assemble. However, you do not have the right to "occupy" public parks that taxpayers pay for.  You can still assemble and protest. Ordinary citizens like to go to the park. They like to walk their dogs and just enjoy the scenery. It's a park. The vast majority (more than you) are sick and tired of the hippy fest in the park. That's why you're getting kicked out. Go to a camp ground, pay your fee and have your own occupy town there.


This really doesn't even count the excessive damage and clean up costs that cities (ie: taxpayers) are paying for. Of course, these protesters make up a proportionally less of those tax dollars to pay for it.

Anyway, the other reason why I felt the need to post again is conspiracy theories and anti-Semitic behavior. I'm not really a big fan of conspiracy theories. The conspiracies really put you in the category of "sub-human". It's completely ridiculous. The vast majority of conspiracies are about police brutality and police state funded by the NEW WORLD ORDER paid for by big corporations and blah blah blah. The Occupy Vancouver organizers issued an "unofficial" list of demands. Not only did it include stupid things like Universal Health Care covering massages, but it also covered 9/11 investigations.

Really can we please escape the 9/11 truthers. If you really believe in "social justice", why do you throw a bone to 9/11 conspiracy theorists? Come on!

I've been getting a ton of traffic lately from Facebook. I ended up looking at one of the groups that was sending traffic. I couldn't find exactly where my link was, but I looked through the page. It was Occupy Portland. For the most part it is the usual stuff, but than you'll see the main buzz words "Jew", "Zionist" and "Israel". IT just sickens me. I'm sick and tired of the Elders of Zion crap that continuously finds itself in public protests and the people that protest see it and allow it.

It annoys me.

----

Posted by Christopher | 7:54 PM | , | 2 comments »


2 comments

  1. Anonymous // November 20, 2011 at 1:13 AM  

    THANK YOU for posting this. I find it laughable both as a Jew and a human being that these people are complaining (I mean protesting) about their rights being "impeded" on a fundamental level by disregarding the rights of others. I guess that just goes to show the hypocrisy of this entire movement.

  2. Anonymous // January 1, 2014 at 12:41 PM  

    As a Jew, I really only have one thing to say on these things - I freaking wish that we owned the world. These theories are hilariously well thought out except for one thing. Most Jews are still just getting by. If we Zionists ran everything, then we Zionists would be happier, healthier, and way better off than anyone else. And gloating. I've never met another Jew that didn't enjoy passive aggressively showing off his accomplishments. I eh, you know, ahh, I do alright.