The music industry and the movie industry have been fighters against intellectual property theft (yes I used the word theft. If you comment and start talking about definitions, I'll delete it. Fair Warning). This is a fight that I'm on their side. Even though groups like the RIAA and MPAA are demonized and described as "fascists", "totalitarians" and "dictators" (yeah retarded) they are the ones that are MORALLY correct.


I'm glad to see that the Adult Entertainment Industry is starting to fight back too. Remember that hard work, thought and things that are intangible are still pieces of value. If they weren't, there wouldn't be an excuse to pirate it. I'm posting a video that the adult entertainment industry has made because it makes the solid point. If artists, designers, and all intellectual creators are not paid for their work and mooched off of by looters they will eventually stop producing it. Enjoy.

----

Posted by Christopher | 6:16 PM | , , , | 0 comments »


0 comments