Time for all the great capitalist goodies for this week that I've seen. I first would like to start out and share my article on the Anti-Knowledge Dogma which seems to think knowledge isn't possible.

Did you hear? With all the "evil" pollution and "evil" privatized health care in America, the life expectancy just keeps rising. Life expectancy surpasses 78 years.

Canada is currently proposing stronger property rights over intellectual property which can be distributed over the internet. Strong copyright laws in Canada.

Idiot, Lou Dobbs, may run for Governor of New Jersey.

Are you smart? Well, apparently the government doesn't want you to be a police officer.

The thought police are alive and active in Canada. As much as I disagree with this persons thoughts, I do believe he has a right to express them.

----

Posted by Christopher | 8:00 AM | 0 comments »


0 comments