I've always been amazed at the people wear the Che Guevara shirt. What message are they trying to convey?

I used capitalism to stick it to this communist!

I love communist killers!

I think too many people get caught up in these stupid ideas and assume this guys intentions were good, therefore he is a good guy. I'm not sure how that works, but there are a lot of things about people I don't get.

Che Guevara was a mass murderer. This is undisputed fact. Anyone that disagreed with him were executed. It was like he was part of a religious cult picking off the infidels. Of course he has his loyal band of religious followers wearing his t-shirt.

Here is the deal with Che. He was a communist fanatic. He was willing to kill anyone to achieve his goal. If you didn't agree, you were tied up, gaged, blind folded and executed. He did not believe in freedom or any ideals of individual freedom. He believed in a system of government where people were property of other people. That people were born to serve the needs of others. This moral compass gave him the permission to be a mass murderer. No one should wear his shirt. They should go out and buy one, just to burn it.

Communism is dangerous. I'm not oblivious to the fact that communists would lynch me during their so called "revolution". So, as you can tell, I'm a little offended by such t-shirts. They're more than just some guy on a t-shirt, they're a representation of ideas of mass murder, slavery and eliminating freedom.

----

Posted by Christopher | 9:12 PM | | 0 comments »


0 comments